“Good Food”

Tor's Fish & Chips
Ranked #22 of 184 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: One stop shop for Fish & Chips, Pan Fried Halibut, soups, salads, takeout, delivery. Halibut is cut in house 1/4 lb piece, house cut fries homemade Tartar sauce served with lemon wedge.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Simple family style restaurant in the heart of Orillia. The kind of place you could easily walk by and miss, but if you have a craving for fish and chips, you don’t want to miss this place.
The overall interior could use some updating, but the food and portions are bang on. They have a take out counter, or a sit down area. I had a single order of Haddock and chips for about $10.
Will certainly return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Had some of the absolute best fish and chips to date, for a very decent price!! Fantastic service and atmosphere!! Will definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

just great fish and chips. The fish is light and tasty! The chips are beyond compare!! You don't have to wait forever for your food. Love it!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I seldom stop for lunch, but I had heard great things about this restaurant from friends and thought I would find out what all the fuss was about.So this past Friday I gave it a try. I am so glad I did.

My regular weekend stop on the way to the cottage used to be at Weber's. Tor's is now my go to place for all seasons, and especially lunch!

This is the best halibut fish & chips I have had the pleasure to eat. It was simply beyond my expectations. But that was not the only great delight. The coleslaw is THE best I have had anywhere in my travels across the planet. There are now TWO great reasons to eat at Tor's. I am sure there will be more. But for those on their way to the cottage on a Friday(or any other day), touring or simply out for a drive it is worth stopping in and sampling this great hidden and undiscovered gem in Orillia!
Service is great, the staff friendly, the place clean,and the food wonderful!

It in itself, is worth the drive to Orillia!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I'm from London and whenever lm in Orillia Tors fish and chips is the first place l head to. The staff is wonderful, very friendly. Today the owner came out to serve me, he is by far the nicest person, he makes you feel welcome and that you have come home. When l crave fish and chips it has to be Tors.