Lowest prices for your stay
$85
View deal
Hotels.com
$85
View deal
Orbitz.com
Priceline
Destinia.com$107
All reviews no elevator first floor short drive casino rama
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

We checked in with no issues, after learning there was no elevator I asked for and received a first floor room as my spouse has mobility issues.
Room was nice and cool on a super hot day!
However:
The bathroom sink drained DIRECTLY INTO A BLUE RECYCLE BOX.
The room was not touched on our second day.
We were out of the room by 8am, back by 5.
Not a thing had been done.
Clearly they don’t offer any housekeeping in multiple day stays.
The shampoo, conditioner and lotion was empty upon check in. There were 2 bath, 2 hand towels for 2 people for 2 days.
Unacceptable.
Had I been told at check in that there would be absolutely NO service i at the very least could have managed my already quite low expectations.
The room felt dirty and the glass door was disgusting.
Remember the blue box full of sink water? I made sure to empty it after each use so as not to attract any more flying insects than were already in the bathroom. We counted 14 on the bathroom wall at one point.
Do not recommend.
Will not return.
Full disclosure, I booked via Priceline

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2021

Hello Jane,
We are sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations and we will be speaking to our housekeeping department about your issues. Unfortunately, housekeeping can not enter rooms during your stay due to regulations during these times. We do encourage guests to call the front desk if they have any issues or need anything for their room. As for the leaking sink can you let us know which room you were staying in since we have no records of a leaking sink.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

The hotel is rather nice and comfortable. In walking distance from downtown (some 30 min by foot), but not too close either. Lots of restaurants in the area (though mostly fast food).

We stayed there for 3 nights and were quite happy with this place. It provided everything we needed. Even the breakfast was good :)

Date of stay: August 2021
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Hello Eugene,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2020

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn located 75 Progress Dr. Orillia, Ontario, L3V6H1, Canada for two nights from September 29, 2020 to check out on October 1, 2020.

When I enter a room for a stay I always check the filter on the AC/Heater unit. I found the filter on the floor where it looked like it collapsed under the weight of the dust and dirt. I also removed the panel and found the insulating fiberglass was as well full of dust and dirt.

Went to the front desk and showed the panel and the filter which at that time I cleaned in the bathtub in our room. The woman at the front desk, after apologizing, vacuumed the panel as best she could without damaging the fiberglass insulation. See the attached pic after the panel was vacuumed

Fortunately being cool we did not have to run the unit.

Cleaning the filter should be part of preparing a room for new guests.

At best of times the filter should be clean and especially during covid times.

Date of stay: September 2020
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Hello RichardpA7694KV!

Reviewed 28 July 2020

Good hotel, no elevator so it is for the fleet of foot. Big comfy beds, Good service. Coffee all day in the lobby..
Breakfast to go in little bags I thought they could improve on. Very sweet. no variety. But Covid experience I guess.

Date of stay: July 2020
Shelley Cryderman, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2020

Hello Trek402500!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate all your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Take Care!

Reviewed 4 November 2019

If you are mobility challenged, don't book this hotel through a discount site like booking or priceline. You probably won't get a ground floor room, they can't change it at check in, and there is no elevator. Other than that it was ok. Appropriate for the chain and the price point. The room and breakfast area were super clean. Breakfast was better than anticipated, with bacon and a small omelet. Great amenities in the room-coffee, microwave, fridge, iron/ironing board and a nice wardrobe type closet. My only complaint (besides the second floor room) was that there was only one nightstand. We travel with quite a few electronics and it would be nice to have them bedside.

Internet was strong, and the tv cable channels were good. I'm finding that more and more rare as I travel. There's a lot to be said for decent tv when you're on the road!

It was easy to find and convenient to food and the casino. Everything is within a 15 minute drive. Lots of free parking on the hotel lot as well.

I will likely book again for our Casino trips.

Room tip: Book directly with the hotel to assure a ground floor room
Date of stay: November 2019
Shelley C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2019

Good Afternoon Robin,
Thank you for your review, and we are sorry that we were unable to move you to the first floor. We are working to improve and every comment helps.
We hope to see you again,
Jenny Fitzpatrick