See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

After casino game around 1:00am, I rent a room at Kings inn to sleep for couple hours to sleep nothing I need to use inside , the next day morning the owner said I am not welcome anymore then I kept asking him for reason , he said I don't need to tell you why but you are not welcome anymore and his attitude was super BAD too , I totally hv no idea of what happened during that couple sleeping hours. I don't recommend anyone to stay in this hotel . Everything's bad here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank superbast
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Just needed a clean, quiet, inexpensive room for the night ... And the Kings Inn in Orilla did not disappoint. Free parking. Fridge in room and microwave which was a nice touch. Motel is in a very quiet area and about 10 min away from Rama.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I was meet with a extra cost if I was to use both beds....never in my life have I heard of this, there is black mold in the bathroom. THE HIGH LIGHT WAS BED BUGS>>>yes the joy of sleeping in a cheap hotel....the bed had hair under the pillow ..and I would go as far as they do not clean the sheets after each use....only reason I took it was everyone else was booked....

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerry B
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This motel is definitely on the older side. Its $89 per night, should be cheaper, but I have stayed in worse rooms. We did find chips on the floor between the night table and bed, which says they need to improve their cleaning. If you are stuck for a place to spend the night its not that bad, but it is over priced.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

As hotel prices are extremely high during the summer and especially on Labour Day weekend, one looks for a reasonably priced motel. King's Inn is the place to stay for these purposes. You get a very spacious clean room with fridge, microwave, tv and wifi access. An added bonus of a restaurant nearby serving all day breakfast is both convenient and very good too.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be similar but options of smoking or non smoking rooms are available
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business