Kings Inn Orillia
Best Western Plus Orillia Hotel(Orillia)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 128
Comfort Inn(Orillia)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 105
Stone Gate Inn(Orillia)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 93
Fern Resort(Orillia)
US$ 666
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This motel is definitely on the older side. Its $89 per night, should be cheaper, but I have stayed in worse rooms. We did find chips on the floor between the night table and bed, which says they need to improve their cleaning. If you are stuck for a place to spend the night its not that bad, but it is over priced.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

As hotel prices are extremely high during the summer and especially on Labour Day weekend, one looks for a reasonably priced motel. King's Inn is the place to stay for these purposes. You get a very spacious clean room with fridge, microwave, tv and wifi access. An added bonus of a restaurant nearby serving all day breakfast is both convenient and very good too.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be similar but options of smoking or non smoking rooms are available
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The room was way too small for a two year old to move around. Bathroom in bad shape and management unfriendly to animals even though they were in the car, not close to amenities. Internet was crappy..kept buffering and freezing up. Never stay here again

Room Tip: if you must stay here get a room in the back
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Would Not stay here again..Bed was terrible! Window air conditioner was noisy and smelled bad..Bathroom window had a lace curtain that anyone could see through, had to hang a towel up to cover it. We had a very uncomfortable, sleepless night.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Never in my life have I been so insulted my fiance and my self were in town from 3 hours away to see David Willcox at casino rama I had booked my room on line last min cuz I had a miss haps with my booking I made in advance at another hotel when I arrived at kings in I did not have a credit card as iv always paid in cash and left a deposit I booked the room for 2 guests and was willing to leave his insane deposit if 200$ now as I'm singing the papers the man tells me I have any guests in my room I will not get my deposit back and u stated well I do have my husband with me he just went to get us food well I freshen up to go to the casino he then proceds to tell me I'm not allowed to have my huband like r u kidding me what the hell who is he to tell me I can not have my husband stay with me when I booked it for 2 pepole so we end up stranded with NO ROOM 3 HOURS AWAY and the hotel quality was horrible looked like a cheap roach motel I swear my engagement ring cost more then the entire hotel

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple