See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Kings Inn definitely rates as an economy motel. This was our third stay here and we have seen it improve each time. The rooms are a good size. Upgrades have been made to the bathrooms, t.v.s and refrigerators and microwave ovens. The beds are firm which could be good or bad depending on your preference. The rooms are clean. Could use extra pillows and towels. I would recommend the Kings Inn as an economical choice.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank socrdog
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Room small however if only spending a night or two to sleep is very adequate.
As only there to sleep anyway. Micro and frig very good in room. Room very CLEAN and no smells at all. Pillows nice and soft. not flat like some places we have been. Bed was nice too. Also nice being able to adjust heat as we like cold room for sleeping.
I would go back if I needed again in Orillia. Plus u got free wi fi.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

The place was alright. I booked a one bedroom and they didn't have it available and charged me an additional $10. Owners were alright weren't helpful but I mean the rooms were clean and got what we paid for. Will not come and stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Got caught in a winter storm heading north so checked into this motel. Room was small but adequate. Furnishing & decor was dated but served it's purpose. Bedding and bathroom were clean. Free wi-fi, fridge, microwave and flatscreen tv with cable. A coffee machine in the room would have been nice. At $45 a night it was well worth the money to safely wait out the storm.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank TartanTanLines
Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

The first thing I noticed upon entering the non-smoking room was that it reeked of smoke. The room speared decent enough at first. I pulled back the bedding, and there was a long, black hair on the pillowcase, and lots of little hairs. Disgusting! The bottom sheet also had hairs on it. I think it's safe to say that the bed was remade after the last guest, but the sheets were not changed. The second bed looked better, but wondering if I was sleeping on sheets that someone else slept on made for a restless night. The cracks between the tiles in the bathroom floor were filled with years of grime. The bathroom was very old and shabby, and again, more hairs everywhere you looked. The mirror by the door was so dirty, someone had drawn a picture of a face in the dust. Tv screen was also very dirty. Basic cleanliness is greatly overlooked in this place. It was cheap, and yes, you get what you pay for. But I pay for a clean bed to sleep in. Surely I'm not being overly picky asking for that? I will pay another $20 next time and stay in a nicer place. My suggestion to the owners is to hire a cleaner that actually cleans the room. It was one of the dirtiest rooms I've ever stayed in. I won't be back!

• Stayed: November 2014