We booked through Booking.com and found that what was advertised was NOT what was available. Mold in the bathroom, wet carpet outside bathroom, cracked and taped sink, broken window, electrical outlets not to code or missing, pool not operational and appears not to have been for years (however pics show a beautiful pool on sites), can see light coming from outside while in the shower (through the walls), etc etc. So many things wrong with this venue I need to warn potential guests.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking