“McDonalds.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #55 of 135 Restaurants in Magog
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Have you been to any other McDonalds in Canada or America. This one will meet all your expectations.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We were visiting from Vermont and needed wifi to check email. We stopped at this McDonald's and found one of the cleanest, most advanced (a kiosk to place your own order, if you're tech savy) McDonald's we've ever been in. And fast wifi--all you could ask of a first-class restaurant in a major tourist area.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

we stopped in for a mocha and latte. It was pretty good and the price was great. The place had a few items not found in the US and it was crowded, noisy and appreciated.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I don't normally review chains, but my wife and I stopped at this McD's on our way out of town with the intent of just picking up a quick shake for the trip. While I was waiting one of the customers dropped a tray. I've never seen a restaurant staff move quicker and more efficiently. They had his order replace and the mess cleaned up faster than a NASCAR pit crew could change a tire.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I do not usually eat at McDonald's but like in the USA, this McDonald's had really good coffee. Also enjoyed a fruit and fibre muffin here one morning.