We have been to Etoile sur la Lac at lest 5 different times over the years and it has always been great but when we went this time for 3 nights we only stayed one night. The reason was we found it has gone down in class, the bed was not comfortable , the pool had weeds growing up between the paver stones,the carpet at the main entrance was pretty much finished in our room there was stains on the carpet not sure what they were. The people upstairs we could hear walking around. Breakfast was only fair and the waitress that served it was not friendly at all.. We asked for another room the next day and were told all was booked so we checked out and went to a Hotel in Orford. We will not be going back because for the price they charge for a room and get the quality we got is a rip off. There are many good Hotels near by,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Magog, at one hour from Montreal, on the shore of Memphrémagog lake, the cordial ambiance of the Inn and Spa and the superb cuisine of l'Ancrage Restaurant combine to make Hotel & Spa Étoile-sur-le-Lac one of the most outstanding venues in the region. À Magog, à une heure de Montréal, sur les rives du lac Memphrémagog, l'accueil chaleureux de l'hôtel et du spa et la gastronomie du restaurant L'Ancrage, font de l'Hôtel $ Spa Étoile-sur-le-Lac un endroit unique dans la région. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel & Spa Etoile-sur-le-Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Etoile-Sur-Le-Lac
- Hotel & Spa Etoile-Sur-Le-Lac Magog, Quebec