My family and I (4 people) stayed here in July as it was very convenient to the triathlon that was taken place that weekend. The location is right next to the venue and the lakeside views are very nice. All the staff were very friendly.
The rooms themselves are small and dated. Our bathroom looked like it had been upgraded and it was nice but then again it was small. The shower door did very little to keep the water inside the tube. The rooms were very clean. All together there were six family that we were traveling with, those who stayed in the hotel had great wifi and our rooms were all about the same. Those who stayed in the apartment had terrible wifi and I must say the apartments were nice but a bit more of a hassle to get to and from as compare to the hotel. Great parking available.
I would probably stay here again if we return to the Megog triathlon next year..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Magog, at one hour from Montreal, on the shore of Memphrémagog lake, the cordial ambiance of the Inn and Spa and the superb cuisine of l'Ancrage Restaurant combine to make Hotel & Spa Étoile-sur-le-Lac one of the most outstanding venues in the region. À Magog, à une heure de Montréal, sur les rives du lac Memphrémagog, l'accueil chaleureux de l'hôtel et du spa et la gastronomie du restaurant L'Ancrage, font de l'Hôtel $ Spa Étoile-sur-le-Lac un endroit unique dans la région. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel & Spa Etoile-sur-le-Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Etoile-Sur-Le-Lac
- Hotel & Spa Etoile-Sur-Le-Lac Magog, Quebec