Stayed Sep/25, 2010. The breakfast is good and the staff is nice, but one thing happened and that scared us.
At 4:00am in the morning, somebody knocked the door of my room. I saw there two men in the hall way through the hole, one standing and the other one lying on the floor. Obviously, they were drunk. A man kept knocking the door and the other one were shouting. They speak Franch and I can speak English only. So I was not able to let him know he was doing something wrong. I had to call the front desk for help to stop this. The drunk man lying on the floor until 5:00am. This made my wife and my daughter scared and we could not sleep again since then. Horrible night !. Although the front desk staff said sorry to us after we complained this when checking out, it's not worth stay a night at cost $178 + tax with very pooooooor sleep quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended Hotel....Begin your journey into the Eastern Townships at hotel Auberge du Grand Lac. It is positioned at the hub of the Eastern Townships in the charming town of Magog. Guests benefit from its unique downtown location steps from the beach of Lake Memphremagog, marinas and from the main street where sophisticated boutiques and restaurants abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Auberge du Grand Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Grand Lac Hotel Magog
- Auberge Hotel Magog
- Auberge Du Grand Lac Magog, Quebec