Ww were passing by the town and decided to spend a day in Magog. The price was not as low as what we would've liked but after looking at the prices of the nearby hotels (which weren't any better) we had decided to stay here due to its proximity to the main street and would probably make our money's worth. Fortunately we were right. There were many small local gift shops and gormet restaurants within walking distance. The fixtures in the hotel was a bit old-fashioned but it was comfortable and suited the ambiance. Their staff members were incredibly friendly and helpful in providing tourism tips and guides about the town and area. Overall, I think it is a place worth considering going back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended Hotel....Begin your journey into the Eastern Townships at hotel Auberge du Grand Lac. It is positioned at the hub of the Eastern Townships in the charming town of Magog. Guests benefit from its unique downtown location steps from the beach of Lake Memphremagog, marinas and from the main street where sophisticated boutiques and restaurants abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Auberge du Grand Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Grand Lac Hotel Magog
- Auberge Hotel Magog
- Auberge Du Grand Lac Magog, Quebec