Espace 4 Saisons(Orford)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 137
US$ 129
Amour et Amitie B&B(Magog)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 110
US$ 106
Gite Ici et Maintenant(Magog)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 87
Gite du Domaine de la Pomme d'Api(Orford)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 101
US$ 126
US$ 122
Au Coeur De Magog(Magog)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 116
  • Breakfast included
La Belle Victorienne(Magog)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
US$ 107
Official Site
All reviewsbeautiful woodcontinental breakfastone nightjacuzziamenitiesquebecguests
Reviewed 10 December 2008

what a special hotel. private spa, sauna, jacuzzi, small lagoon, beautiful wood work and mouldings, very well kept and very romantic. Breakfast was delicious with crepes and fruits. highly recommended. beautiful flowers and huge salon with piano.
our massage therapist was excellent and they gave us a complementary manicure because of our anniversary.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank prattwhitney
Reviewed 19 October 2006

We stayed there for three days and the hotel was being completely renovated and brough up to five star quality. The new owner is a well know cosmetic surgeon in Montreal. When we where there we got new bed next day and new fancy flat screen television. The outside was being renovated to its old 1850 style and the website seems to be geting a face lift too as well as the menu. It was very exciting to see it all happen. The host was the most charming and fun person. They even plan to make a beautiful garden on their property.
highly recommended, very practical to be in the centre of the action and yet on a charming hotel with lots of history.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank cok
Reviewed 31 July 2006

I stayed at the Auberge with my boyfriend recently. We enjoyed our stay and found the inn keeper and staff very kind and helpful. The room was very clean. The location is near the center of town and the lake although the view of the lake is almost completely obstructed by faceless condos, therefore it is not as scenic as area as other parts of town.

My first impression is that the hotel has seen better days. The exterior paint can use some work, the restaurant is not open, and my phone did not work in my room (not mentioned by management until I brought it up). The fridge provided for guests in the hallway worked one day and not the next. The bathroom in my room was nicely renovated but the room was slightly run down.

Finally, the staff smoked in the lounge area (not legal in Quebec anymore!!) and the lobby and hallways often reeked of smoke. This is very unfortunate for those of us who are sensitive to smoke.

I did not try the breakfasts at the Inn.

Overall I found the hotel a bit pricy for what it offers.

Stayed: July 2006
6  Thank KAM_CA
Reviewed 16 December 2005

I stayed here on business in mid-late 2005. Christine, who owns the chateau is just so sweet, friendly and helpful - but at the same time I never felt like I was being smothered...

The breakfasts are great (not for the diet in some cases!) and the rooms were homely and individual

This is such a relief for anyone - especially those who get so used to chain motels.

The location in the town is also great, far enough away from the bars etc to be peaceful, but near enough to enjoy them all - probably a 5 minute walk at worst I guess.

I'll be back soon Christine!

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2003

Due to business reasons I had already twice the pleasure of longer overnight stays at the Chateau du Lac in Magog and I shall stay there again by August 2003. As German male in high 40s I am looking always for comfortable and quiet hotels with a warm and unprejudiced welcome.
This dream came true with my first stay at the Chateau du Lac.
Additional to that point the hotel owner Christine and her staff give you throughout the feeling not to disturb them at all and to fulfil your wishes for joy. This very seldom behavior and the unique architecture of the hotel with its 8 wonderfull and bounteously bedrooms, the "old fashioned" dining room and European cooked food are more than just remarkable for a hotel. The hotel is perfect!

7  Thank mhu907