Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2018

If you want a motel with modern sized rooms with large tvs (i.e., if you want Comfort Inn etc) then this place isn't for you. If you're looking for a roof and a bed and bathroom because most of your time is spent in town and not at or in the motel, then this place is well priced for exactly that.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018

well kept and groomed little motel. friendly and helpful welcome. spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. easy walking distance to the town center and restaurants on the river. magog surprises with its lake activites. great value!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Very clean motel in excellent location. Very friendly staff. I’d return. Front desk did not speak fluent English, but enough to communicate. I like the fact the rooms are not carpeted. Downtown zMagog easy walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The motel was a great deal. For the price, I did not have high expectations, but when I got to my room is was very clean, and I could tell the owners took care of the property. The room itself is on the smaller side, but its just a place for me to sleep so it worked perfectly. The location of the motel is a short walk to the city center, and a nearby park on the water. I spent my time hiking around Mount Orford, and the location was less than a 20 minute drive, which enabled me to spend my day hiking, and my night around town.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Although you can tell this is an old motel the room and bathroom were a nice surprise. All are redone, clean, bright with a desk area and flat screen TV. The air conditioner worked well. Modestly priced and near the waterfront and the main street where all the restaurants and shops are located.

Trip type: Travelled with family