Our family 1/2 from Toronto area and 1/2 from Montreal visited the Eastern Townships in July to visit another relative and to have a little vacation together. We were very impressed with the rooms at Auberge Mont Orford! We had 4 rooms and everyone was surprised at how functional they were. A private bedroom with A/C unit, a small full kitchen, including stove, microwave, diswasher, fridge and coffee maker! There were dishes and pans, very nice to have your breakfast in the morning. The balcony was great, my husband and I were in the back of the building and sat outside with our coffees, it was nice and quiet. There is a hot tub in a cedar house, a games room/tv room and small gym. The only complaint we had was there was no swimming pool and not much to do for those that decided to stay at the hotel and not join the golfers or the spa goers! The restaurant that is a separate business attached to the hotel is convenient but only opens at 5 PM so there is no food available at the hotel until them. Oh... one more thing, the mattresses were so comfortable and I usually am the one complaining about the mattresses! The price is also fantastic at $89.00 per night!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Mont Orford Provincial Park, in close proximity to the bustling life of the enchanting Magog-Orford region, the Auberge du Mont Orford offers a welcoming stay where the comfort of its suites and the warmth of its staff will make you feel right at home. You will also find at the Auberge du Mont Orford an adjoining restaurant, a massage and body relaxation salon, a workout room, outdoor Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Auberge du Mont Orford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Mont Orford Hotel Magog
- Auberge Du Mont Orford Magog, Quebec