“Consistently awesome!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Chef Didier puts heart, soul and creative touch... EVERY TIME.
Obviously a passion for this man and a real treat for us.
Many years have passed since our first visit and we had never been for CDN Thanksgiving. Don’t think we’ll miss another.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I was in awe from beginning to end. Everything was absolutely perfect! From the attention to detail when the menu was explained to us by the owner to the food that was expertly prepared by Chef Didier. The rustic yet sophisticated feel of this quaint restaurant made me feel at home. I could have stayed for hours and hours. Especially in the company of Mme Vivianne, who is simply adorable! Husband and wife definitely make the perfect duo. Bravo!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

A quaint restaurant with superb french cuisine. We've been several times now and the meals have always been absolutely delicious. Run by husband and wife, the atmosphere is warm and friendly. Vivianne is a delightful hostess, taking the time to explain what goes into the meals and how they're prepared. From the entrees to the main dish and accompanying vegetables, everything was exquisite. For refined dinning this gem of a restaurant is highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

From the very charming hostess to the delicious Argentine shrimp, this was a great experience. My shrimp entree was a delicate mix of flavors and was gluten free and dairy free. My salad was tender leaves of organic lettuce grown locally. My husband loved the veal meatballs. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is a quaint French restaurant that serves excellent meals along with the most charming hostess...who explained the all French menu charmingly...this establishment is organic friendly and able to accommodate gluten free patrons...my wife and I had a fantastic dining experience