“Best Kare-Kare I have ever tasted 👌🏻”
Review of Gerry's Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gerry's Grill
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Bacoor
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Gerry's Bacoor has always been and always will be our number 1 favorite resto. After strolling around the mall our tummy is yearning for nothing but Gerry's palatable dishes. We have tried almost everything in the menu, but their kare-kare is highly pleasing to my tastebuds. One of the bestest ever! Must try and highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

they have great sisig, bulalo and grilled fish!
but sometimes staff are not that attentive. also, the floor is sometimes a bit sticky or maybe it's greasy, i'm not really sure. so you be careful walking. i hope they do better in cleaning up.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious food! Served hot :)
Ordered the ff:
Tuna Sashimi - my husband and I love this so much!
Sinigang na hipon - my kids' favorite
Sizzling Pork Sisig
Chopsuey - this was freshly cooked. So good!
We're actually the first customers :)

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

My family loves Gerry's. We enjoyed their Chichabits, Baked Scallops (seasonal but must try), Beef Casserole, Pinakbet and our loved most squid. Expect that whenever we dine, it's bottoms up. No leftover. Sulit na sulit as the price is not that high.

One thing to improve though is their service, which is sacrificed due to limited staff. I hope they do something on this.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

If you want Filipino food at SM Bacoor, Gerry's Grill is the place. The service was fast even if the restaurant was full on a typical
Sunday lunch time. Since most Filipinos take their lunch at 12:00 noon, the best time to come on a weekend is before 12 or after 1PM if you want to be seated immediately.