“Absolutely amazing. Biker friendly!”

A Lake Shore Bed and Breakfast Wellness Spa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brooks
A Lake Shore Bed and Breakfast Wellness Spa
Ranked #2 of 2 Brooks B&B and Inns
Okotoks
“Absolutely amazing. Biker friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

We came to visit friends who were staying at the Kinbrook Provincial Campground. We thankfully happened onto the wonderful website which sold us on trying a B&B for the first time. I was apprehensive because my husband and I were coming on our Harley and Kathy was so welcoming, that I felt right at ease speaking with her on the phone. When we arrived to check in, Kathy was not available but her wonderful daughter made sure we felt right at home.
We were so pleasantly surprised by the accommodations, that within 10 minutes my husband said we'd stay here again. The view on the lake is fabulous... the room is spacious... the bathroom is incredible (hydrotub for two) ... hot tub outside as well. Downstairs is where the 3 beautiful rooms are. As well there is a kitchen and a tv room. This facility would be great for a family traveling on to a destination or for people who like us had friends camping. We did not have the privilege of using the spa but if the services are anything like the hostess I would highly recommend trying them! I know I will the next time I come back. because I know there definately will be a next time!!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank michella313
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Families
Solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2011

Everything perfect: huge and clean room, very good brekfast.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Edmonton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2010

A wonderful place. I was there in winter, and got to put my car in the garage. Very accommodating to our schedule too. Good breakfasts.

The rooms and house are fantastic. Set up for a B & B. 3 master suites downstairs with a common sitting room. Beautiful!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2009

The Location - We stayed here because we wanted to visit Dinosaur Park. It was a bit far to the park, and we got lost...but the location of the B&B itself had a beautiful setting, right on a resevoir/lake and the owners had a paddle boat to use on the lake, park like setting. It is on the outskirts of Brooks AB.

The Home-Is beautifuly decorated, as are all of the rooms. There is an area with a TV, table for dining, snacks, outdoor hot tub. Kathy offers spa services.

The Breakfast-Was wonderful and delicious.

Kathy was very friendly and helpful, I had hurt myself while hiking and was in extreme pain, she provided a couple of things to help try and relax my back.

My friend and I had booked this B&B...it is about 40min from Dinosaur Park, and due to our own lack of direction we did get lost...and so did not have as much time to spend in the park as we would have liked....but I think that it is ideal a b&b to stay at if you want to spend a few days in the area discovering all that there is to do...Dinosaur park, Drumheller and the entire area has a lot to offer.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled on business