“Fantastic fajitas”

Habaneros Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Leduc
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Habaneros is a locally owned and operated family restaurant. The fun atmosphere, friendly service and always great food will have you coming back time and time again! Our specialties include, Chiles Rellenos, Tamales, Enchiladas and of course food for the gringos as well!
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant. Best restaurant in Leduc and the best fajitas I've ever had. Beautiful patio.

1  Thank Shawn O

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Snuck into this place on a Saturday night and had some amazing food. I felt like I was eating in Mexico. The food was ethnic and the place was so kewl. Only thing missing was the Mexican guitar guy at your table.

I will be back

T

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Nice deco and atmosphere. Service was good. If you don't like loud music ... then watch where you sit. Some of the tables are directly underneath the speakers and the music is loud!! Looking forward to trying the patio if it ever stops snowing here!! Hopefully its not as loud.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

A Caesar, a beer and 2 Taco salads (which were small and average) including tip - $55.00. Kinda expensive, but maybe I don't get out much! I doubt that I would recommend Habaneros.

1  Thank 4classic
Reviewed 16 April 2017

My husband and I have been meaning to come here for a while now, and we sure wish we had done it sooner. As soon as you enter, you feel the Mexican Vibe, the décor is pleasant, not overly done. We were shown to a nice large table immediately,
and brought out waters and some great house made salsa and chips while we looked over the menu. They have a surprisingly good sized drink/dessert menu, and an even larger meal menu. We decided to start with the Ceviche, it was a good sized portion, lots for 2-3 to share. I liked it more than my spouse, he found it a bit salty, and the shrimps too small. I agreed with the shrimps, they are very tiny, and almost overpowered by the onion. But a very good attempt, that could be improved upon.
We shared a main of Chimichanga, pork version, and that came with rice and beans.
The beans are really good, they do have a hint of bacon, yum.
The Chimichanga was Huge, and prepared perfectly, the house made guacamole was also very good, may ask for more next time ! This was a good sharing dish after the chips, salsa and Ceviche. We were done, but couldn't resist a take out order of Churros. If you desire a cocktail, the bar seems very well stocked and busy, I recommend trying a Tropical Tea.

Been to Habaneros Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK