“Great supper”

Add it.
Mucho Burrito Leduc
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in Leduc
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife came home exhausted and asked to go out. She even knew where she wanted to go this time, Mucho Burrito. We had not been there for some time so I decided to give it a try again. For a while, not so good. They were fast and really friendly here, as they used to be, and the food was actually quite good, better than I remember. My Burrito did not fall apart or leak juice all and I was quite impressed. Food was good, atmosphere good and the best part, I got to park my Sonoma beside an older but still sweet bronze and black first gen Sonoma. Good day after all. Oh yes, my wife was there too, good company that sweet girl. I love her dearly. She never reads these either. We would go back there for sure again.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Oh my, this was so good! I had the Chicken Quesadilla. Lots of topping to choose from and dipping sauces as well. You can place your order and either eat there or take out.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Taco trio is great - chicken, beef, shrimp. Fresh sauces and toppings. Yummy churros and dipping sauce. Blows Taco time out of the water

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Nice burrito options and not overly expensive. Nice change of pace when wanting a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Love stopping here for something quick, fast and delicious and made the way you want it. Love the salad made the way you want, have never been disappointed in the service or the food.... One of my go to places

Been to Mucho Burrito Leduc? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK