All reviews room was clean continental breakfast place to stay excellent room great hotel free shuttle service king suite a great stay bagels recommend this hotel coffee maker wake up call parking lot front desk staff flight airport edmonton
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our stay at this hotel was going good, until Canada Day morning. My family of 4 headed for breakfast at 9:25am. We got there, and when walking into the dinning area, the employee there started to take the food out of the dinning area. He turned off the pancake and waffle iron, took the batters away, took the entire tray of breads away, and then finished by taking the trays of warm food.
Not once did this employee acknowledge us, it as though he had blinders on and wanted to get away from our group as quick as possible.
There was another couple who entered at the same time, and they too were ignored.
Did this hotel need to take the bread that had been out of the bags, and put it into storage for the next day? Did they package the warm food back up and store it for the next morning? Do they teach their employees how to care for their customers while being in the Hospitality Industry?
My wife spoke with the front desk agent, who came down and plugged the pancake machine back in for us. But with no batter in the machine, that action was not helpful.
We have stayed in this hotel before, and we will not be staying in it again. We will be sure to let our friends and family know that there are far better choices for hotels in the Leduc/Edmonton Airport area that appreciate your business.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It’s been awhile since I was here but they have improved. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and very helpful. Our flight had a medical emergency and had to return to Edmonton. Westjet efficiently looked after us as best they could given an 800 filled to capacity. They checked us in to the Ramada on Sunday late afternoon. They were incredibly efficient getting us accommodated. I had a full breakfast with beautifully cooked eggs and all the trimmings complements of Ramada. I did check their regular rates and I can assure you because I’m in this area traveling frequently you can save about 20 to 30% on your hotel bill.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our plane ride was cancelled by Alaska Air, after hour of waiting, we were send to go back to the check in desk, no more flights out. We asked for a place to stay, and dinner we mist and breakfast before our new plane ride. We got it.
Ramada Inn by the Airport. We waited for the shuttle, 20 + min, the driver was about to go home he told us later, thinking that all passengers were taken care of. An other shuttle driver called him just in time, we were the last ones left.
At the Ramada Inn they said we only have 1 room left, an executive suite, my sister said: o darn, joker she is, so I said we take it, Since the Airline was paying for it and we were exhausted, 3 beds 2 rooms, desk, table 2 chairs, 2 tv's, it was very well with us. We slept like baby's.
Dinner open till 9 pm, Soup was good, and scallops in bacon, plus cheesecake,
breakfast 6-9.30am. I took some cereal with milk, milk was sour, my sister said let me try and took a cup of milk, yep sour,
after complained we got new milk, the man said it should be good it says the 20st, this was the 21st. They apologised. The rest was fine.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet area
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Standard ”Motel” room with one queen bed Close to the airport. Includes coffee maker , safety box, fridge. Free fast WiFi. Good restaurant JT’s. However had to wait for the shuttle bus 25 minutes after I called and then the driver dissappeared 8 minutes to buy a bottle of water!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

easy access to the highway, food from the on site pub was good and the beer was cold.
the cost vs features make this an easy stay next time I am looking for a hotel in the Leduc area.
Elevator is located at the far end opposite the lobby which was different.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business