US$ 107
US$ 86
US$ 106
US$ 78
Agoda.com
All reviewssports barfront deskflight deckwedding receptionpark flyedmonton airportbed was very comfortablewake up callgreat pricerooms are cleanfree shuttleshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againalisonbilalloungebrunch
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean comfortable hotel.
The staff here are top notch, very friendly and greatest their jobs.
Right from arrival where I had the pleasure of meeting Erika at the front desk, who with her kindness and helpfulness started my stay off on the right foot.
They should give that girl a raise.
Thanks, and see you next time!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
ExecutiveGM, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Top notch is how I would describe the staff at the Royal s well, thank you!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Stayed one night in standard 2 Queen Room. Room had mini-fridge, A/C and comfortable beds. The room was clean and quiet EXCEPT when the train goes by... I'm sure all hotels in this vicinity have the same problem.

I would stay here again - new hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff, Steels Cafe located in hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
ExecutiveGM, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during the Canadian National Volleyball tournament and were very impressed with how accommodating the hotel was to our requests. Breakfasts were provided for the teams and the breakfast times were adjusted according to the tournament schedules.
We asked for a cot and were told that, due to our room size, a cot would not fit. We were then offered a free upgrade in room so that our request could be met. Special thanks to Geline at the front desk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Kim, for taking the time to write this great review! I will let Geline know that she did a really great job, too!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Stayed at this hotel for the Canadian National Volleyball tournament in Edmonton and it did the job nicely. Best part of our stay was the staff, both in the bar/restaurant and at the hotel. Special thanks to Pam who checked us in but more importantly checked us out early and accommodated us when our plans changed. She went above and beyond it was appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate the great review!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

As usual I have chosen the Executive, I have only started staying here after being in and out of Edmonton from work for 3 years. This will be my 7th visit and it is as usual, unlike any other. There were 4 people in front of me and Geline had me through the line in less than 6 minutes. The service here is impeccable, they are clear and concise, the staff are incredibly knowledgeable. My room is so clean, immaculate and smells fresh. My dinner will be as usual their steak, and it never disappoints. The pricing is what started me here, their staff, atmosphere and comfort is what makes this my favourite place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!