See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

On arrival the lady at the desk seemed rather aloof, sort of uninterested. But the morning was altogether different, when I challenged this person about the excessive security deposit, I was basically sent packing, rude is an understatement.
Just AVOID this place, hotels like this need to learn that we are not cattle, we pay their kids schooling!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Rucuca U
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was good for a quick overnight stay. The breakfast was very basic - muffins, bagels, toast and juice/ coffee. No pool. Close to downtown shops. Denny's is across the street. Don't allow check in until 4.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Kind of run down. My wife won't be back again. The hotel needs to invest in some renovations to upgrade the facilities. The breakfast provided was seriously lacking and didn't have enough variety or fresh selections.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank A L
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have been staying at this Inn at least five times a year for almost five years. I love this place and the staff. The rooms are always clean and the staff bend over backwards to assist me in anyway they can. I have only ever had the best experience and will continue to stay at this in when I am in Okotoks.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2016

DO NOT STAY HERE***** I stayed in this hotel last night and woke up covered in 50+ BED BUG BITES! When I brought this to the attention of the front desk clerk and owner they were not sympathetic and totally unsurprised. (It's likely they were aware of this issue and continuing to rent rooms to guests anyway) What a disgusting and frustrating experience!
To top it off, the clerk calls me two minutes after my check-out time to remind me to "leave immediately". Absolutely no courtesy, no apologies, and no professionalism. Not to mention I'm travelling for work and now spending the rest of the week presenting coated in swollen, itchy, disgusting bed bug bites that spread from my feet to my face. I reiterate- DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business