Okotoks Country Inn
Lakeview Inns & Suites - Okotoks(Okotoks)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 150
US$ 143
US$ 149
Royal Duke Hotel(Okotoks)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
  • Restaurant
Harmony House B&B(Okotoks)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 107
Hotels.com
US$ 112
US$ 89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was good for a quick overnight stay. The breakfast was very basic - muffins, bagels, toast and juice/ coffee. No pool. Close to downtown shops. Denny's is across the street. Don't allow check in until 4.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Kind of run down. My wife won't be back again. The hotel needs to invest in some renovations to upgrade the facilities. The breakfast provided was seriously lacking and didn't have enough variety or fresh selections.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have been staying at this Inn at least five times a year for almost five years. I love this place and the staff. The rooms are always clean and the staff bend over backwards to assist me in anyway they can. I have only ever had the best experience and will continue to stay at this in when I am in Okotoks.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2016

DO NOT STAY HERE***** I stayed in this hotel last night and woke up covered in 50+ BED BUG BITES! When I brought this to the attention of the front desk clerk and owner they were not sympathetic and totally unsurprised. (It's likely they were aware of this issue and continuing to rent rooms to guests anyway) What a disgusting and frustrating experience!
To top it off, the clerk calls me two minutes after my check-out time to remind me to "leave immediately". Absolutely no courtesy, no apologies, and no professionalism. Not to mention I'm travelling for work and now spending the rest of the week presenting coated in swollen, itchy, disgusting bed bug bites that spread from my feet to my face. I reiterate- DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank kheag
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Good hotel, it is probably the cleanest hotel I have been in. The room was updated, we were in a room with two queens and there wasn't a ton of space, it would have been tight for a whole family, or someone setting up a crib, but was just fine for my mom and I. I did see into a room with just a king as we were walking down the hall and there was lots of space in there. The room did have a fridge but no microwave. The one and only complaint I have about the hotel was that the towels are long past fluffy, they are clean and not at all tattered and in good shape that way but they are to the point of exfoliating while you are drying off. There was a breakfast, fruit, muffins, bagels, bread for toast and cereal, not fancy but sufficient. The only thing that wasn't great was that there was nowhere to sit at breakfast you have to take it back to your room which was a little cumbersome. For the price I would stay here again!

Stayed: October 2016