“Good pho”

Ha Cafe
Ranked #228 of 658 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Had lunch . Had the spicy rare beef satay pho. Very nice service and good food. Close to the Hilton and westin in Burnaby.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Great service, friendly attentive staff, really great food and at a great value. Wish the parking lot wasn't full of drug addicts layed out on the sidewalks but that isn't this places fault. I guess anywhere close to a liquor store is going to have that element. Go during the daytime, it's a little better then. The businesses of Old Orchard Mall should get together and hire some security for the lot and I'd go more often.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

My new favourite to go Vietnamese restaurant! I would say it is one of the cleanest Vietnamese restaurants I have been too. Their dishes are very affordable and they have big proportions too! I recommend the grilled chicken / spring roll vermicelli bowl!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Went there for lunch because read good review about this place. There was six of us in the party. Four of us sat down first and look at the menu. Ten minutes later the waiter comes over and said he needs the table back because the other two people are not here. I told him they are on the way. He said I thought you would order and eat quick and leave. Needless to say never got to try the food but horrible experience.

Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

We've been to Ha Cafe several times in the past few times and always find the food very tasty and very reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly. We enjoy the chicken wings and lemongrass pork very much. A nice hidden gem.

1  Thank HopSkipnFly_88