1,695 results
All reviews the executive lounge crystal mall diamond member food court chinese mall across the street self parking metro town largest mall chinese food underground parking public transportation i highly recommend this hotel convenient location hot tub king suite sky train station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, quiet and quick service. Plus no bugs. Hotel is part of the crystal mall complex so lots of choices for food. Also close to Metro Town. I used the Travelocity app and no hassle at all at check in. The only down side that the room was beside the service elevator but I was not not noticeable which is good.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Roam64034221812,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments from your recent stay with us! We are very fortunate to be located in such a prime location for food and shopping, and I hope you enjoyed the options available to you. We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel for an event that was hosted there. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Complimentary WiFi was amazing. Very close to major shopping centre and train station. I was with a small group and we did a tour of the Rockies following our stay here and Hilton stored our excess luggage for a week following checkout without any problems. The collection process was so easy and the valets were very helpful in packing our car up again for us!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hello kristynpress,

Thank for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay and your awesome comments! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Best accommodation for business stay that I have experienced. I travel constantly around the globe on work assignments and it is always a pleasure to be assigned work in Burnaby so that I can stay at this clean and pleasant hotel where all the staff treat me like a respected member of their family.It is the people behind the organization that always make the biggest difference! Thank you for the bottom of my heart for making me feel special!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Anuradha S,

Thank you for your awesome comments and review! I am so pleased that you enjoy your stays with us and if there is every anything we can do please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forwrd to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were on our anniversary, staying at the hotel. Not to undermine the great check in experience we received, but the Reflex social restaurant was nothing short of greatness, Cecilia and Marketa both made us feel like long time friends, and it is a great reflexion of what Hilton promises to deliver when choosing their brand. Both Cecilia and Marketa were genuinely trying to get to know us on a personal level, and it wasn’t at all forced or fake. We stayed at this hotel before, but this particular stay was exceptional. All around a great experience and will be coming back!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello FrequentFlier739724,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, and thank you so very much for your great comments and kind words! I am so pleased that Marketa and Ceceila took such great care of you, we are very honored to have them as part of our team! I wil ensure that we share your kind words with them.

Again thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Chers,

Reviewed 27 October 2018

The Burnaby Metrotown Hilton was a lovely hotel, even though serious construction was in process across the street, making access to entrance sometimes difficult. However, the hotel was clean, safe, and well situated with access by public transportation to Downtown Vancouver. The personnel, including wait staff at the hotel restaurant, were friendly, helpful (often above and beyond), and very accommodating. The food at the restaurant was probably the best hotel food we have ever had. We had a suite, which easily accommodated 3 of us. We were there for a Hearties Family Reunion, where everything was very well planned and executed. That added to the pleasure of our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello jhpoole1,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, and I am so pleased you and your friends enjoyed yourselves! I will ensure to share your comments with the restaurant team, thank you for taking the time to let us know. We had a wonderful time hosting the conference and hopefully we will see you and the Hearties group again next year.