Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 78
Edmond Home(Burnaby)
Orbitz.com
1,623 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecrystal mallfood courtacross the streetasian mallself parkinghuge mallmetro townchinese foodunderground parkingpublic transportationi highly recommend this hotelone bedroom suiteconvenient locationhot tubsky train stationshopping
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I had to stay here twice in January 2012. Rooms were nice and clean and quiet. They have hard wired internet and a desk to set your laptop on. The bathrooms are larger than some I've been in. The staff are very friendly. Parking is covered and whenever I've taken my F-250 extended cab long box 4X4 down there, they've given me a parking spot that is easy to get in and out of. Lots of eating places within easy walking distance. Close to Skytrain as well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
egut, Director of Sales at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear AlanFCastlegar,

Thank you so much for your kind comments we are pleased that you found everything to your liking and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2012

It's my fault. I went on the Hilton website and typed in "Vancouver" as the city. The name of the hotel is listed as "Hilton Vancouver Metrotown". It does say, "Burnaby" after the name of the hotel, but I assumed that this was a neighborhood.

This hotel is 20-30 minutes away from downtown Vancouver. For some reason, Hilton doesn't have a property in Vancouver...

Anyway, I wanted to give two stars, but the truth of the matter is that this was a nice little hotel. Nothing exceptional. The rooms were average without a mini bar in the room. The maid service was actually pretty good. Most hotels clean around your things and this one actually put things away.

The restaurant on the property is good, albeit pricey.

I wouldn't stay here again because of the location, but it's a nice little hotel in a suburb of Vancouver.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ferinha
egut, Director of Sales at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Ferinha,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the review. I apologize that you were unhappy with the location of the property; however, I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and our amenities. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

This hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. Lots of low priced restaurants in the area. Walk to the SkyTrain station if you want to get downtown. No WiFi in the rooms.

Parking is cheap, but should be free.

20 minutes to the Airport when there is no traffic.

• Stayed: March 2012

Dear IveBeenEveryPlace,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I’m delighted that you had an enjoyable trip and that you found the location and service levels to your liking. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

The hotel is fine (clean and comfortable). Parking is inexpensive. Location isn't that convenient to Vancouver, but the lower price makes up for that. The only thing I can really think about is that they don't "offer" late check out. And by late, I mean 1pm; even as a Diamond VIP. I did get upgraded to a suite, though... room 921. But ugh about the check out thing. It's left a very sour taste and I'm sure this is all that I'm going to remember when I think about this property.

This year I'm both Diamond with Hilton and Platinum with Starwood... Starwood offers guaranteed 4pm late check out no matter what... I think Starwood is winning the "which hotel programme is better" contest.

Sorry, Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, I'm going to opt to Stay at the Sheraton Wall Centre next time I'm in the Vancouver area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
egut, Director of Sales at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Dear rickolis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate a late checkout. We hope you enjoyed your suite and that you found our hotel team to be hospitable. As usual, if there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Pros:

Rooms meet expectations.
Collect Hilton points
Most central location in Metrotown.district (Burnaby)
Internet good speed

Cons:
Lounge is so-so...

Not for tourists who want to hit the Vancouver hotspots
Good for business travellers who need to be near good chinese food.

If you can snag a rate here for less than $150 that would be a good score...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
egut, Director of Sales at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear ALO_YYZ,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you found the location, internet speed and room amenities to your liking. We hope to see you return, should your travels bring you back this way.