“Unique and tasty menu items”
Review of On Line Gourmet

On Line Gourmet
Ranked #34 of 147 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 23 March 2018

So many unique items on the menu, I never know what to choose! Everything has always been fresh and delicious, my favourite place for lunch :)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I went for breakfast on Saturday around 10:00 am.
We were greeted by the "cook" when we first came through the doors.
A taller "girl" arrived a couple of minutes later with menus and took our beverage order.
We both ordered the Basic Breakie at $6.50 and one side of hashbrowns.
The breakfast consisted of: 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon and two slices of toast. My plate also had the side order of cubed,hashbrown potatoes.
The food was hot. The eggs were served "over-easy" and were cooked perfectly. The bacon was very flat and crispy to the point of having very little taste left . The hashbrowns were quite greasy. The toast was nicely buttered.
Our coffee was of a typical "run-of-the-mill" restaurant coffee.
Never once were we offered refills on our beverages and the waitress spent most of her time talking with the cook at the front of the restaurant, or else in the kitchen at the back of the restaurant. When our plates were empty, she finally poked her head out of the kitchen area and asked us if our meal was okay (nothing before this). She then went back into the kitchen.
After quite a wait for the bill, I got up and went to the till area. Our side-order of hashbrowns were $3.50. Way over-priced. I mentioned this and she just shrugged and said it's the usual price. Coffee was $2.50 with us only having one cup.
Honestly, with this experience, I would recommend elsewhere for breakfast. Even McDonalds or A&W would be better.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The best Reuben I've had in a long time. Nice staff and lots of variety for veggy eaters. Looked like good soups too although I never tried - next time. Tables outside steps away in good weather.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It is an interesting menu in that it offered some vegetarian choices. I chose a falafel burger and mushroom soup. The burger itself is very thin and rather bland. The bread was quite dry definitely at least a day old. The soup was delicious. My husband had split pea soup which was loaded with ham and it was very delicious he said. He had a beet and goat cheese sandwich which he said was fabulous. What's interesting is that they offer a second bowl of soup for free. It is a restaurant with no ambiance of any sort and I thought the prices were a little high compared to other restaurants offering the same kind of lunch menu . I was hoping for a regular BLT but it wasn't even on the menu. I may give it a second chance but only after I've tried several of the other restaurants in Campbell River.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been here a long time and I only went last week. I will be going back soon!
Service was excellent and the food was fresh and very tasty.
Don't let the street front fool you:it's big inside and accommodated our group of 10. There are also booths along the wall for couples.
The menu has lots to choose from . They got our big order done and served very timely. Friendly service staff makes a nice bonus.