“Excellent Reuben”
Review of On Line Gourmet

On Line Gourmet
Ranked #34 of 147 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The best Reuben I've had in a long time. Nice staff and lots of variety for veggy eaters. Looked like good soups too although I never tried - next time. Tables outside steps away in good weather.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It is an interesting menu in that it offered some vegetarian choices. I chose a falafel burger and mushroom soup. The burger itself is very thin and rather bland. The bread was quite dry definitely at least a day old. The soup was delicious. My husband had split pea soup which was loaded with ham and it was very delicious he said. He had a beet and goat cheese sandwich which he said was fabulous. What's interesting is that they offer a second bowl of soup for free. It is a restaurant with no ambiance of any sort and I thought the prices were a little high compared to other restaurants offering the same kind of lunch menu . I was hoping for a regular BLT but it wasn't even on the menu. I may give it a second chance but only after I've tried several of the other restaurants in Campbell River.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been here a long time and I only went last week. I will be going back soon!
Service was excellent and the food was fresh and very tasty.
Don't let the street front fool you:it's big inside and accommodated our group of 10. There are also booths along the wall for couples.
The menu has lots to choose from . They got our big order done and served very timely. Friendly service staff makes a nice bonus.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Best sandwich I've had in forever and staff were all awesome ,my sandwich was like having Christmas dinner all over and they dons deep fry anything so it wasn't greasy or heavy. My buddy had the Reuben and said it was awesome next time we come we're gonna spli our lunch so we get to try both

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Stopped in here as we really needed to use a computer and had lunch to boot! Good food, friendly staff - place could use a bit of an update or more dining ambience. Would definitely eat lunch here again!