“Hidden gem”

Duke's Dockside Grill
Ranked #43 of 153 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you’re in Campbell River and looking for one of those places that you might not go into, then change your mind and head over to Duke’s. Great food, large portions and good value. Don’t miss this one!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Always great breakfasts my favourite is the Breakie Bowl add toast and there is more than enough for two to share. Lunch Special Board changes daily and Dinner specials depend on the day of the week. 2 for 1 fish and chips on Thursdays is an amazing deal ! Huge portions and friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I went there the other day. The place was empty, took forever to get our order taken. It too almost 30 mins to get our food. We had to ask for coffees, refills and beer. I had to walk to the front to ask for my beer. I ordered a BLT with cheese. When I got the order I saw that it was terrible old stale bread, next to no mayo, 3 small over cooked pieces of bacon, 1 slice of thin unripe partially green tomato along with some wilted lettuce with black spots on it. I also asked for the fries extra crispy and I got less than properly cooked. I like this place usually and I like the owner but you need to step up your game.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

First time here by myself as I was getting a tire fixed nearby. No hours were on the door but good thing lady came out said they open at 800 am and then she allowed me in before 8am to have a coffee while I waited for breakfast time to start. I orders a basic breakfast 2 eggs, 2 toast, 2 bacon, 2 sausage and it was $11.99. I didnt like the plates they serve the food on too small for all the food. They need bigger plates I dont like having egg on my toast when the yolks break and like more room.

Place was certainly clean.

Waitress was very nice and gave me refill coffee without asking me if I wanted more.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Have been visiting Dukes for years. Still well priced and friendly . An on the go place to eat. Evening specials are 2 for 1.