I also stayed at the hotel after the blow out. This hotel sits right over the ocean and it to sustaned lots of damages from the big blowout. Of the millions of dollarsin damages in Campbell River I am sure it got thousands. I was warned of it by the front desk clerk when I rented my room, at a very dicounted price. I was happy that they stayed open and I had somewhere that was warm & dry and that they were giving local people a large discount due to the near hurrican. Yes the hotel had a lot of damage on the outside but I was warm and treated very welcome for the 3 nights I stayed with them.I stayed at this hotel again last night and was shown your review and I could not believe it and if you check they are already fixing the damages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 77 Ocean View rooms, Hot Tub and indoor pool. Theme suites and 1 bedrom suites. Ocean front restaurant.Meeting and convention for up to 250 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Anchor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn And Suites
- Anchor Hotel Campbell River
- Anchor Inn & Suites Campbell River, Vancouver Island