All reviews excellent hosts vancouver island home from home rebecca spit elk falls other guests stayed for nights great view salmon fishing whale watching hairdryer canadian ferry deck
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Our family of four stayed with Jürgen and Inge for 3 nights.
We lived a couple of months on Vancouver Island and that was definitely the most warm and welcoming stay during our travels. We enjoyed the great view to the sea and we found the peaceful spot that we were looking for. Not only the kids loved the beautiful garden.
We did not miss anything and wished we could have stayed longer. We'll come back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I stayed with Jurgen & Inge in May. The bedroom has it's ensuite(small) but functional. Both Jurgen & Inge are fantastic hosts. Very accommodating, warm and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful. They have a basement unit that functions as a self contained unit (2 bedrooms, washroom and kitchen). The covered deck faces the river with the mountains. What a sight! It's absolutely lovely and relaxing. The property is located in a quiet neighbourhood; which is about 1.7km away from downtown. Jurgen suggested a few places of interests and restaurants. I will return next year with my wife to spend an extra few days in Campbell River with Jurgen & Inga. It's a highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Jurgen K, Owner at Hidden Harbour Vacation Rental and B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thanks for staying with us and for the good talks we had. We look forward to your next visit when you and your wife should experience our ocean wildlife!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Jurgen and Inge's large and comfortable guest room for two nights. Jurgen met my bus on arrival, talked me through the best spots in Campbell River, gave me a lift to the meeting point for my bear watching tour early the next morning, poured me a gourmet gin and tonic on my return and drove me to the bus station early the next morning. Breakfast was an array of delicious and beautifully presented treats served overlooking the ocean. My room had adjustable heating, an en suite shower room with everything you might need from toiletries to a hairdryer, and a coffee machine. I couldn't have picked a better place to stay and only wish I could have stayed longer.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Jurgen K, Owner at Hidden Harbour Vacation Rental and B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Very kind, Rachel. It was a real pleasure to get to know you and we hope you come back with more days to spend next time!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Friendly couple from Germany who offer 3 nice and comfortable rooms with great view to the sea and and excellent breakfast. We also enjoyed the up-dated and detailed information on excursions (alone or organised whatever you want).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

We had the whole ground floor for us alone. Whatever you need was there, a very clean and quiet place.
We had a very warm welcome, lot's of tips what to do and where to go.
The breakfast was amazing, best one we had during 4 weeks in Canada, with an
wonderful view from the breakfast table!
We enjoyed our time there very much, Inge and Juergen are lovely hosts.
Whenever we visit Vancouver Island again, we will come back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple