All reviews excellent hosts vancouver island home from home rebecca spit elk falls other guests stayed for nights great view salmon fishing whale watching ensuite hairdryer canadian ferry deck
Reviewed 5 September 2016

good, comfortable appartement with great host giving very good information what to do and where to go.
We had a great time using the hot tub and enjoying the great view.
it was like visiting a friend.
Thanks again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We had a great stay with Jürgen and Inge. They are very kind, give good advice over what one can do in the area, and are hospitable. We enjoyed the view from the terrace, the breakfasts, and the nice conversations.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Inge and Jurgen's place was very beautiful and convenient. I stayed one night only, went to Seawalk trail which is the best place to see the sunset. On the way back saw three deers crossed street came in front of their B&B! There's a jacuzzi on the balcony, I soaked myself in, overlooked the ocean, mountain and the huge ferry en route to Alaska, with the pretty flowers danced in the wind, at that moment I felt that I was in the paradise.
The gourmet breakfast they prepared was really delicious! Everything was so fresh and Inge was an excellent chef.
I had an unforgettable night at their place, definitely I'll come back in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2016

We returned to the Hidden Harbour B&B for the second time.

Again the stay was perfect !
Views are great from the room terrace, but even more beautiful from the upstairs deck.

Not to forget, breakfast at this B&B is truly delicious !

A place to return to.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We planed to stay 3 nights and finaly we added one more. Jurgen was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was spacious, full equipped and very quiet.

The location was at 5 minutes from downtown Campbell River and easy to find