See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Our room was straight out of the 80s but in very good condition and clean.The wifi signal and strength was very good and the bed was comfortable. The location was good, a short drive to the downtown core or walking distance to a plaza that has a liquor store, grocery store, restaurant. We also got complimentary vouchers for breakfast at mcdonald's which is also in walking distance.
When we called to reserve a room we were told they only had a room for six left and as such was at the highest price point. Given the other hotels I called were booked, we reserved it. The room however was just a standard 2 queen bed so I wonder if because most other places were booked they were able to up their prices. We were also at a non-smoking hotel but right outside our room door were chairs and an ashtray; every time we opened our room door the stench of cigarette smoke wafted in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Never been to Campbell River, never stayed at the Inn before, booked the Bookings.com and just took a punt that it wold be ok, wife was sceptical though? Turns out - it’s great! Rooms are big, 2 double beds, coffee making facilities, needed a kettle for tea - not a problem supplied with a smile. Front rooms can be a bit noisy because of its busy location - what the heck! We loved it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Not too bad considering this place is one of the cheaper motels. We were out for most of the day and slept fine there at night. The management was great, they looked after our bags for us after we checked out so we could go get lunch which was very nice of them.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Going to a motel you know that you aren't going to have many frills but I expected much less out of this place. They have nice laminate floors, new TV's, comfy beds and if you have a pet they have a very large grassy area for the dogs to play in the evening when your done with your day. The rooms were clean, the people were very nice and I would bring my dog back here anytime!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Its an older property near the shopping area of downtown, and I was honestly worried that it was going to be a real armpit when I got there, but I came in to town late in the afternoon on a weekend with no reservations, and I had no other options. Thankfully, not only was the place affordable, it was truly a tidy and clean property that had even been thoughtfully updated a bit. Not even close to fancy, but it was a solid value that I was more than pleasantly surprised by ....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo