US$ 259
US$ 367
US$ 342
Best Western The Westerly Hotel(Courtenay)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 78
US$ 201
US$ 196
Travelocity
Lake Trail Guesthouse(Courtenay)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Stafford House B&B(Courtenay)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
1,137 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitethe riverlocals restaurantfull kitchenwasher and dryerrestaurant next doorhot tubmain buildingking bedelectric fireplacecomox valleycontinental breakfastthird floorfront desk staffunderground parkingon site restaurantgreat room
Reviewed 15 December 2015

We were really pleased with the Old House Village Hotel and Spa. The Comox Valley is a beautiful part of the world and this hotel was a perfect place to stay. The room was spacious, very well decorated, loved the fireplace. Having a small kitchenette was an added bonus. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
OHMGR, Front Office Manager at Old House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. I see you enjoyed your Studio suite and we look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Courtenay.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Just had an incredible weekend at this hotel!! My girlfriends and I stayed in a deluxe suite and it was very clean, modern and relaxing. We each had a massage, hydropath and pedicure at the Oh spa and enjoyed the heated pool and hot tub.
The only downside was no room service! We would have loved breakfast in bed!
The adjoining restaurant "locals" was very good!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. It is great to hear that you had a fantastic Girls Weekend with us and got to enjoy both the Spa as well as our Outdoor Heated Pool and Hot Tub. We look forward to hosting you on future "Girls Weekends" away.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

We arrived during a windy storm, it was so nice to get inside and be dry. The check in was good and pretty smooth sailing. Our room was in the main building on the second floor, we poured a cup of tea in the lobby and headed there shorty after checking in. when we got to the second floor, it stunk terribly of weed, it was so bad it was coming into our room. This was not really a pleasant experience. After complaining to the front desk we were told there was nothing they good do and that we wouldn't be moved. The room was nice and cozy, but it was advertised that was a kitchenette. I don't consider a microwave and mini fridge a kitchenette. so we were kind of disappointed in that. after all that we settled in for a quiet night of playing cards and enjoying the fire place... Then the power goes out, which is no big deal really, but when we arrived at the front desk to ask if they had any flash lights we were given two tea lights. How can you not have flash lights seriously. The power was only out for two hours but to not have any flash lights seems a bit dangerous. Especially since all the emergency lights in the hotel had gone out. Thankfully I had my Iphone.
All in all I will probably stay somewhere else when I go to Courtney.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stefh827
OHMGR, General Manager at Old House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

On behalf of our team at the Old House, I apologize for your unpleasant stay with us. I include the team, because we have a culture here of sharing and owning our guests’ experiences while staying with us. The beginning of your stay is exactly as we hope to create; a feeling of comfort and a warm welcome. The remainder of your visit falls into an arena that I as a 25-year hotel veteran find so challenging for both our guest and our team. In regards to smoking, we have a very strict no smoking policy enforced with a monetary fine. If we are able to locate the source of the smoke, we will always pursue incidents that involve smoke of any kind. I have checked with our staff and the reason we were unable to 1) stop the smoke and 2) move you were because 1) the smoke was in the hallway, obviously the result of avoiding being tracked to a room and 2) we were fully booked at the time. You are correct, a kitchenette is not a microwave and a fridge. We have varying levels of kitchen spaces within our rooms, and they must be specially requested when booking. I fear there must have been confusion in our advertising and would appreciate better understanding of that miscommunication. Power outages are somewhat frequent here in the Comox Valley, but they are rarely long-term, thus the tea lights. We do provide centrally lit spaces in the hotel, bottled water during water alerts, and, if the outage appears to be longer term, we have an emergency plan that includes the distribution of a limited number of flash lights. In truth, our industry is changing with technology, and we do factor in the smart phone lights into our emergency plans, just as we do when addressing landlines that are temporarily down. I hope you will give our Old House Hotel & Spa another chance and contact me directly. Best wishes for a peaceful and joyful holiday.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I stayed in one of the one-bedroom suites. It was modern, clean and had all of the amenities one would expect and want, including full kitchen, washer/dryer and decent HD TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

The hotel is well located in Courtenay. I had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
OHMGR, Front Office Manager at Old House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. it is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our 1 bedroom suites. We look forward to hosting you again on future visits to Courtenay.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay greatly! I booked the Old House Experience as a surprise date night for my husband. (we came from Campbell River) Our couples massage was wonderful and our meal at Locals was amazing! We would have loved to have taken advantage of the pool and hot tub, but my hubby forgot to bring his bathing suit :( (next time) We will definitely enjoy this experience again. The only thing that would have made it better would be complimentary bottled water in the rooms. Due to the boil water advisory it would have been nice not to be boiling water in the kettle in our room for coffee in the morning!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
OHMGR, Front Office Manager at Old House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. Our Old House Experience package is a fantastic way to enjoy the property as you well know. I have to agree with you that Locals is amazing. We look forward to hosting you again on a future Staycation and remind your husband to bring his bathing suit so he can enjoy the pool and hot tub.