Stayed here with our two kids prior to a day of skiing at Mt. Washington. Had a two double beds basic room which was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was large, with a separate tub and shower. Counter space in the bathroom was not huge but was adequate. The little kitchenette had a good sized bar fridge, a microwave, bar sink, coffee pot and supplies, kettle and toaster, as well as dishes/cutlery/glasses etc. for four, and dish soap etc. No cooktop/stove or oven but that's fine for one night (the hotel website should probably specify what's in the kitchenette for people thinking they will have full cooking facilities for a longer stay). We did make our breakfast here. There was a little electric fireplace in the room even. The pool and hot tub were really warm (outdoor) and clean. The front desk staff was very pleasant. The hotel was not very busy so it was very quiet. Beds were pretty firm (ok for me).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique hotel property in the heart of the Comox Valley. We offer 79 rooms ranging from deluxe studios, one & two bedroom suites and one penthouse suite. We are located on the Courtenay River centrally located to all amenities such as down town shopping, dining, championship golf courses, Mount Washington Ski resort and the Comox International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick and Expedia so you can book your Old House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old House Village Hotel And Spa
- Old House Village Hotel Courtenay
- Old Hotel Village
- Old House Hotel & Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island