We are a family of four who checked in this past weekend and stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. The room had only two towels when we had asked for more, we brought our dog and told them we were and needed a pet friendly room. We arrive and are chastised for bringing our dog. They finally put us in a dog friendly room but it took just over an hour. So we are relaxing and man was it noisy. their pool is supposed to close at 9pm but people were in it screaming until just after 10. then they are right beside a major road and all you hear through the night are sirens. So we get up in the morning and get a phone call at just after 10 to ask if we were checking out. This was beyond rude as we felt rushed and could not relax at all! I will never ever come here again and I will make sure no one I know comes here either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old House Hotel & Spa is a luxury boutique hotel property in the heart of the Comox Valley. We offer 79 rooms ranging from deluxe studios, one & two bedroom suites and one penthouse suite. We are located on the Courtenay River centrally located to all amenities such as down town shopping, dining, championship golf courses, Mount Washington Ski resort and the Comox International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Old House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old House Village Hotel Courtenay
- Old House Village Hotel And Spa
- Old Hotel Village
- Old House Hotel & Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island