“NASTY”

KFC
Ranked #77 of 105 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 August 2017

On July 29th 2007 I entered the KFC in Cranbrook British Columbia the appearance and store was quite unsightly everything seemed quite dirty,unclean and unkept, even the dining room seemed greasy.

The bathrooms were not the cleanest they were stains on the walls and in dining area (see photos)

The chicken we received took over 15-20 minutes and when I got the chicken although it was hot it wasn't crispy and crunchy like it normally should have been I eat KFC all the time across Canada and I have to say this is probably one of the worst locations I've ever been to.

I had to go back and let them know the chicken wasn't the greatest and I had to wait another 20 plus minutes for the chicken which is totally fine, but when the chicken came out as same quality. Even worse, it was the same chicken given back to me, only the two guys in the back added two more pieces to it.

You really need to help this place get back on their feet, I telephoned KFC Canada directly to share this vital information, only to get a call back from the OWNER with no resolution. He actually made excuses about his staff stating:

" The girl working in front was only a girl and that she is new"
" They use only high quality chicken" -- tasted like old hens/thawed/unfresh
" The owner from Cranbrook offered to give a free meal when I returned to Cranbrook"

I frequent KFC's from across the U.S.A. and Canada quite often and noticed that the:

" Recipe was likely diluted "
" Chicken extemely unfresh "
" Be careful when the establishment is operated by non-conventional business owners with good ethics"

The poor food quality will show.
After eating the chicken, not only was I not impressed, we actually talked about how disgusting the
place and chicken was.

After eating KFC chicken from this location, I am a little terrified to eat at KFC's in the future
I WILL NEVER GO BACK. LESSON LEARNED.
Below are photos of the what I took

Store number #1886
250 426 5413

1  Thank Jeff C

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have to agree with reviews on here that say it is one of the worst KFC's around. The food was made with little care and though it had just opened for lunch - the fries tasted like they had been reused from the night before. My wife enjoyed her chicken tenders but my spicy Zinger was below average. Wake up and serve better prepared food people!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

From the terrible smells that overwhelm you upon entering to having to waiting 30 minutes for a bucket of chicken, this place is terrible. And what is that smell? Seriously, what is that?

1  Thank Gregor S
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The restaurant was dirty, including the menu up on the wall that you order from. The cashier was more interested in speaking to and laughing with her 2 male friends in another language other then English then doing her job.

1  Thank Dee-Anne C
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Service was exceptional fast. The chicken was a bit weird. Good but different. There were a few deformed pieces in our bucket.