“Oil soaked and cold”

KFC
Ranked #77 of 104 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This texture of the chicken was like it had been frozen and thawed more than once. The batter was dripping with oil that tasted like it should have been changed a week ago. If you have ever eaten KFC in the U.S.A. you will be very disappointed by the size of the chicken pieces. I only gave it one star because you can't give it less. Hands down the worst KFC we have ever had. Unfortunately no other option for take out chicken.

1  Thank Don C

Reviewed 5 September 2016

friendly enough staff. never seems to be busy.
Food is up to usual KFC standards - you always crave it and then cannot eat everything you buy!

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The restaurant was a bit run down. I purchased my lunch and left immediately. I was not comfortable with the people in the place.

1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I didn't return to KFC since my previous bad experience and review nearly 1.5 years ago. However I got sucked in by the return of extra crispy and decided to try it out once again. It was even worse than my last trip. Despite advertising extra crispy on both their windows and billboard, they were out at 4PM on a Saturday. Once again I filled out the kfclistens.ca survey that is listed on the receipts and once again, I received absolutely zero response from KFC. For a company who's motto is KFC listens, they sure do a poor job of actually listening and responding to customers poor experiences. I don't think I will ever return to another KFC in my lifetime.

2  Thank Mixalot27
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Hardly ever post restaurant reviews but this one was so bad I had to. I love KFC on occasion, and most of the places are fairly clean and well run. This location is just, well in a word - horrid. You can tell as soon as you walk in its run down, and just look unclean. The older lady at the front cash was lovely - nothing wrong with her at all. I got my chicken and as I was driving away in the truck I smelled this almost rotten smell - I opened the bucket of chicken and not a word of a lie the chicken smelled fully rotten. I took it back immediatley - the lady at the cash smelled it as well and noticed right away. The young indian man working in the back quite frankly had a snarky attitude and gave me a new bucket - which I appreciated - but no apology no nothing. After that I just couldn't bring myself or my family to eat it. KFC really needs to shut this location down - the feedback around town is the same! yikes!

1  Thank Vanessa D