Almo Court Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
Travelocity
Model A Inn(Cranbrook)
US$ 98
US$ 82
Lazy Bear Lodge(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 68
End of the Road Bed and Breakfast(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
All reviewswestern hotelssmall restaurantbreakfast restaurantnice hotelwould stay here againrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffnice decorroom was cleanrooms are greatthe main stripgreat place to staygreat poolconvenient locationsmall fridgeroad tripindoor pool
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Hotel very nice, rooms very good, beds great. Would prefer hotel with restaurant/bar as do not like to have to drive to find somewhere for dinner after travelling all day.Must say the breakfast in the "pay" for breakfast room was far superior to the free breakfasts in some BW hotels. They need to up their menu especially in Canadian hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CScott1019, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Cranbrook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for making us your choice hotel in Cranbrook. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and give us your feedback with regards to the hotel rooms. I will also pass on your compliments to the True Root café team as they work hard to ensure all of the food they serve is fresh and home cooked. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Our room was clean and modern with a very comfortable bed. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again. The location was also very convenient and you can easily walk to nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CScott1019, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Cranbrook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the city of Cranbrook.
I am glad that you had a comfortable stay and would stay with us again. I am happy to hear our guest services agents were able to exceed your expectations with regards to friendliness and efficiency. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My family and I were recently evacuated from our homes due to wildfire. From the moment we entered the Best Western Hotel, we were taken in like family. Due to the circumstances the manager immediately made policy changes to allow our pets so we weren't separated at such a traumatic time. The hotel was booked full during our stay which meant we would have likely had to move rooms. However, the Best Western made every attempt to juggle rooms around us so we did not have to be uprooted from the only normal we had in our lives. The staff was warm and friendly and always offering to go above and beyond to make us comfortable! It has been 16 days and we still haven't been able to return to our home........but thankfully for the Best Western we are in a place that's the next best thing to being home! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for posting your lovely review Linda! I am beyond happy to hear we were able to create a home away from home for you, your family, and your animals and I will pass on your comments to each and every staff member in our hotel. Although it was a busy and hectic time at our property due to the wildfires and the golf tournament, it is satisfying for us to know we managed to find a room for everyone and keep everyone happy. We hope to see you again soon since you truly are a part of our Cranbrook Best Western family now, but we are happy to hear you can enjoy your home again!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have stayed at this property for business purposes a couple of times The staff are great, rooms are clean and the place is centrally located. It's an easy walk to the mall/cinema and restaurants. I will try to stay at this location because it's not so close to the train tracks as other properties in town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for posting your review! I am glad that you enjoyed the location of our property, which is indeed close to lots of different restaurants as well as our Tamarack Mall. I have passed your feedback on to our team in Cranbrook as I am sure each and every staff member will be happy to hear their efforts of creating a welcoming atmosphere are being appreciated by our guests. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This BW is a little dated but clean and not as bad as other places in Cranbrook.
If you want a good night sleep this is not the hotel for you. I was woken up no less than 3 times from freight trains passing no more than 30 yards away.
I would stay again only if it was in the front of the hotel.
There is only one hotel that is not super close to the train tracks in the town.
I like BW too bad it's too close to he tracks.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CScott1019, Guest Services Manager at Best Western Cranbrook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Your feedback is instrumental in improving our hotel and service, so I want to thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize that you were woken up by the freight trains, which pass behind our hotel at night. The majority of hotels in Cranbrook are unfortunately very close to either the highway or the train tracks, so please ask for a room in the middle of the hotel upon booking so we can assure you will get a good sleep. We look forward to your next visit!