All reviews games room made to order omelets front desk omelette burrito chocolate treats pool side room was clean hockey team chocolate bar free breakfast breakfast was excellent outdoor pool first floor stay there again pleasant stay hot breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Totally renovated, modern, clean, friendly staff, great location, free breakfast that included a fresh custom made omelet, waffles and your typical continental breakfast items.
Staying in the King bed room. Very comfortable, good pillows and great size new TV.
Located right next to the main road in town and close to everything you need.
Outdoor pool looks great (never used).
Gym is spacious and new modern equipment.
Very nice hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Hi Addi,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! Our entire team enjoyed having you stay with us and really appreciates the positive feedback.
We have lots of great things ahead so please come back and see us soon!!

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Gee, this hotel was lovely. Check in was a breeze and we were told about their new "Chocolate Happy Hour", which happened to take place that night. There had to be ten different kinds of Choclate desserts to chose from....chocolate covered strawberries to nanimo bars. Oh, it was delicious. Such a great idea and a nice surprise! Koodo's to the Days Inn.
The room was exceptionally clean and everything you needed was there. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: You can't go wrong with this hotel, it was exceptional!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy B
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Hi Sandy,
Our entire team really enjoyed reading your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are having a lot of fun with our guests during the chocolate happy hour and this is such nice feedback!!
We really appreciate the kudos and the recommendation for future guests!
Come back and visit soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are exceptionally clean, and the location is central. Breakfast complimentary, plus a lovely lady making omelettes to order... also, a chocolate Happy Hour and they are delicious! Can't go wrong at this place! Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Hi Brooklyn,
We are so happy you are a loyal guest with us and really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience!!
Great to know you are enjoying the complimentary breakfast with the popular omelettes and our chocolate happy hour!!
See you next time you are in town!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I was very pleased with this hotel. I found the lobby and my room to be spotless. I always saw some staff attending to the building while I was there. Check-in was quick and the staff was friendly and helpful. Nice TV, wi-fi, and comfortable bed. In the morning I had the included breakfast and was delighted with the custom omelet. For the price range of this hotel I was very impressed. My only complaint; their web site says they have airport shuttle when in fact they use a shuttle run by the airport that operates only Monday thru Friday. On the weekends you need to use a cab. I would recommend to my friends.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hi Snorkky,
Thank you for your review. Our team takes pride in the experience we are delivering to our guests and we really enjoyed reading about your stay. I appreciate the feedback about the shuttle service to the airport and I will make adjustments. Many thanks for recommending Days Inn Cranbrook and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Bed was ultra comfy. Was worried that the road would be noisy but by later in the evening it gets very quiet. The chocolate happy hour is a nice touch and very tasty. The breakfast ladies were amazing and took care to ensure that I was not exposed to gluten be because I have celiac disease.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Thank P. H

Hello P H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I'm so happy to know you were well taken care of during your stay especially by our caring breakfast team!
Glad you enjoyed our chocolate happy hour and had a comfortable stay
We hope you visit us every time you are in town!