All reviews games room made to order omelets front desk omelette burrito chocolate treats pool side room was clean hockey team chocolate bar free breakfast breakfast was excellent outdoor pool first floor stay there again pleasant stay hot breakfast
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are exceptionally clean, and the location is central. Breakfast complimentary, plus a lovely lady making omelettes to order... also, a chocolate Happy Hour and they are delicious! Can't go wrong at this place! Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Hi Brooklyn,
We are so happy you are a loyal guest with us and really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience!!
Great to know you are enjoying the complimentary breakfast with the popular omelettes and our chocolate happy hour!!
See you next time you are in town!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I was very pleased with this hotel. I found the lobby and my room to be spotless. I always saw some staff attending to the building while I was there. Check-in was quick and the staff was friendly and helpful. Nice TV, wi-fi, and comfortable bed. In the morning I had the included breakfast and was delighted with the custom omelet. For the price range of this hotel I was very impressed. My only complaint; their web site says they have airport shuttle when in fact they use a shuttle run by the airport that operates only Monday thru Friday. On the weekends you need to use a cab. I would recommend to my friends.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hi Snorkky,
Thank you for your review. Our team takes pride in the experience we are delivering to our guests and we really enjoyed reading about your stay. I appreciate the feedback about the shuttle service to the airport and I will make adjustments. Many thanks for recommending Days Inn Cranbrook and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Bed was ultra comfy. Was worried that the road would be noisy but by later in the evening it gets very quiet. The chocolate happy hour is a nice touch and very tasty. The breakfast ladies were amazing and took care to ensure that I was not exposed to gluten be because I have celiac disease.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Thank P. H

Hello P H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I'm so happy to know you were well taken care of during your stay especially by our caring breakfast team!
Glad you enjoyed our chocolate happy hour and had a comfortable stay
We hope you visit us every time you are in town!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The Days Inn in Cranbrook has been recently renovated and as one walks into the lobby one is suprised at the size of the area which is so open clean and airy. The desk clerks are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, comfortable and the room thermostat actually works just as it ought to (not often the case in many other units). Breakfast is included and the choice on the buffet style is extensive, fresh, and delicious. One can even have a as-you-like-it made to order omelette. All the staff is courteous, helpful, and so kind. The swimming pool and area is open to the sky but totally enclosed from the streets or buildings. The location is close to all types of restaurants within walking distance. Parking is ample and only within a few steps of the entrance. Oh by the way every evening from Monday through to Thursday there is a complimentary chocolate happy hour which is excruciatingly decadent. The Days Inn is set up for all types or travellers to truly enjoy. There is no doubt that I and my Bride will stay here again.

Room tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Hi Mark,
Wow! Thank you for the amazing review touching on all the wonderful things happening at Days Inn Cranbrook!! It is our pleasure to exceed your expectations with caring service and friendly hospitality. We aim to go the extra mile to wow all of our guests but you have wowed us with this awesome review!!
On behalf of the entire Days Inn team Thank you and come see us again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel for the last 9 years as I use it for work trips. I have always enjoyed my time here. From the outside it doesn't look like much but with new updates and renovations I love it even more. The staff have always been welcoming and have taken very good care of me over the years. The rooms are clean the beds are so comfortable. Loving the breakfast room and the new addition of the omelette bar. Have a sweet tooth, during the week they offer a chocolate bar for an evening treat. I always enjoy a run in the new gym and it's always clean. Pool side is my favourite in the summer as it has a large outside patio space. I'm a creature of habit and this is always my first and only choice of places to stay in Cranbrook. Happy travels.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer T, General Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Cranbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Charlie,
Thank you so much for being a loyal guest with us! So nice to hear you have always been taken care of over the years. I love to know that you are enjoying the great, new additions like the very popular omelets at the breakfast and chocolate happy hour in the evenings. I appreciate you highlighting all the wonderful things we are doing and recommending to future guests!!
Thank you so much, and see you soon!!!