US$ 201
US$ 163
US$ 111
US$ 102
Almo Court Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
BestWestern.com
Model A Inn(Cranbrook)
US$ 84
US$ 82
Lazy Bear Lodge(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
End of the Road Bed and Breakfast(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
All reviewsthe west coast grillnice hoteldon cherrytrain carbusiness triproom was cleanroom servicefront desk staffpool and hot tubenjoyed my staystayed here for one nightnice poolthe main dragshort driveking rooma great place to stayup to date
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I was warned away from the Prestige by family members, as they said it's too loud from the train yard.
I forgot my earplugs.
I never heard a thing when sleeping. The train is a non-issue for me. Granted, I have lived very close train tracks for many years, so I guess my brain tunes it out. Even so, while awake, I never found the sound disturbing whatsoever.
The entry to the hotel is nice to look at, and has a turn-in so you can unload out of the way of pass-through traffic. Parking is plenty in winter, but I can see where it would be packed in summer.
Checking in was a breeze and the woman at the counter was very friendly and helpful the several times I went past the desk with an inquiry.
The room was great. Lots of room for both my mother and I, quiet and we made ample use of the chairs & table. There was lots of space here - a larger table (just a small circular one) would be great.
There are a few things that make me scratch my head though: There is nowhere to hang wet towels in the bathroom. There are two small hooks on the back of the bathroom door, but for two of us, that isn't enough room for 2 bath towels, face clothes and hand towels. A towel rack would be great.
The other thing is the TV/cable. The TV doesn't have HDMI hookup (not required, but would have been nice). It's mounted flat on the wall, and can't be moved or turned, which makes it hard to see from the 2nd bed closest to the wall. It's actually off kilter to both beds.
The mini-fridge, while welcome, is on the floor and it's not designed to do so, so the door scrapes on the floor. It's utterly baffling to me when there is so much space in this room, but the fridge is on the floor.
The dresser is also sorely misplaced. The room almost feels like the TVs were upgraded to wall-mounts, the stands they were on were taken out and the furniture re-arranged, as it's all rather haphazard and in odd, inconvenient places.
That being said, it's all very minor.
The room and facility is great. We come to Cranbrook often, as we live remotely. We'll be staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask to be on the side away from the rail yard - or bring ear plugs if you feel it will bother you.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
David K, General Manager at Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you for your kind compliments and review of your recent stay in Cranbrook. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and we value your feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our city!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This was a very nice hotel!! Everything good, the price, the cleanliness, the services, the location, the swimming pool, parking, bedroom. Would be so nice if breakfast is include as a regular services.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent stay at our Hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

For being called " The Prestige" I was quite upset after staying in the " Premiere " suite for a week to find there was no microwave in my room and how outdated the room was. Since there was no microwave we ended up going to the West Coast Grill in the building. Terrible service there and many times we didnt know who our server was. We also would have to knock on the kitchen doors when we needed something because our server was no where to be seen. We decieded to stop wasting our money there and went to the lounge where there is a different menu and ordered a wrap to-go. They ended up giving us a sandwich instead that was soggy. Almost everday of my stay here.. multiple times a day.. I would have to walk all the way across the building to get a new room key because mine failed to work. The front desk would give me a new key and I would walk back just to find out that one didnt worked either. This was quite hard on me as I just got off crutches. Be careful when you go into the hot tub because they are missing a filter cover.. I cut the heel of my foot on the 8inch open hole. House keeping also missed our room on a couple days and forgot simple things like coffee.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you have us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Nice friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms. A nice hotel to stay at in Cranbrook. The cafe has nice healthy breakfast options like homemade muesli, oatmeal, etc. The pool and hottub are nice and the hotel has a fantastic fully-equipped gym!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate the wonderful feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Cranbrook.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

When we arrived in Cranbrook, the almo court motel refused our reservation because we had a relative in a wheelchair. We didn't understand the discrimination. We crossed the street late at night to the Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort and they rented us a beautiful room with no problem. It was luxurious, clean and we were so very happy with the staff.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our staff and service! We were so pleased to be able to provide you with a comfortable stay. It is our pleasure to be able to accommodate such kind guests! We hope to see you again in the future!