All reviews door pool walking distance room was clean the location is perfect cable tv en route iga bc canada
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Price, pool and position. Walk to anything in town, Spirit Square and IGA just a block away. Large scale operation but everyone is still friendly. Internet has just been upgraded so reach and reliability has been greatly improved.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Marys Motel gives value for money, with clean comfortable rooms. Quiet and off main Rd, but close to everything. Facilities are not new, but all work. We had room upstairs but was at rear of complex and quiet. Worth staying here

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a stop over for a night, it’s old yes but decent, clean & good sized rooms. The staff is very friendly. The kids enjoyed the pools and beds were comfy. It’s not a new place so if you’re looking for fancy this isn’t it but if you want a decent place for a good price then stay here. We will stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 591deannab
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The room was not very clean. If I had my own sheets I would have used them. As I was unsure if they had been changed. Bathroom was in need of a good cleaning and the tub needs caulking. Fridge was not working, Room stinks of smoke.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Good for a one night stop over. There's an indoor and outdoor pool. The out door pool is very deep and a bit on the cool side. The indoor pool is okay but could use some more chairs. There's a small hot tub in the indoor area. The room room was clean and decent. It has all you need and the parking was good. On check in there wasn't anyone in the office and I waited. I yelled out Hello and a lady came and seemed a bit annoyed I yelled Hello. Her son was with her and seemed like a friendly kid. Afterwards he came to our hotel room to see my kids. Overall it was good and I'd stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family