“Great food...great staff”

Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Wolf's Den is a full service restaurant specializing in homemade food that is prepared fresh and from scratch every day! •Delicious... specializing in Prime Steaks and a wide array of gourmet homemade burgers the Wolf's Den is sure to have something delicious for everyone to sink their teeth into. •Satisfying... with our steaks cut to individually ordered size, our massive 8 oz. patties and large portion sizes there is no doubt that you will leave happy and satisfied with your dinner. •Beautiful... our large and historic log building is situated near the banks of the Kicking Horse River and offers stunning 180 degree mountain vistas that will leave you breathless and awe inspired while you sit back and enjoy your experience. A large selection of cold beer on ice, a magnificent and varied wine selection, crisp and clean beer on tap and a large selection of specialized cocktails, martinis and blended beverages will be sure to get the good times started and keep them rolling! Featuring Golden's largest HD big screen playing all sports... all the time on our super clear 60" HD TV!
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed in golden bc for the month of oct. A friend and i were told about the wolfs den by some locals and we decided to give it a try..wow...the way we were greeted made us feel at home right away...the service was great and the meal even better...if you are a fan of burgers you would be hard pressed to find better and the variety available was awesome. I highly recommend if you are ever in golden to check it out...i dont believe you will be disappointed

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We were glamping in the RV park for one night and didn't feel like cooking. We just walked down the street and we were able to sit outside on the patio. This was August 16, 2018 and there were leaves falling already. We started with the Summer Bruschetta and then we both had the Spicy Tempura Chicken Thai Salad only we substituted the chicken for coconut shrimp. Both dishes were excellent and we could relax outside with the leaves slowly falling amongst us.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

It is a great place, the wine is great and the staff are attentive. We never got to eat here as we were Glamping in a RV so preferred to cook in the RV.

Overall a great place to stop.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I found the place to be very warm and inviting. We went in and were immediately seated, the restaurant wasn’t overly busy. I had wine and my bf had a beer. The waitress never told us about the special of the evening and it was only after we ordered and my bf went to the rest room that he saw there was a special. I had the Duck Salad , I was curious about the dressings, one of which was white balsamic.. I asked the waitress what it was and she had no clue.. The Salad was delicious and my bf had a bison burger which he said was also good. Most of the time when we are out the waitress tries to get us to have dessert, this time the waitress said will that be all? When we said yes she said ok I will bring your check. When my bf went to sign the check she only had a pencil for him to use. I found that very odd. I found the food good, however the waitress needs some polishing.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We were visiting golden , just having finished running in the Golden Ultra Marathon weekend , looking for a good place to eat and listen to some live music.

We had a great meal, burger was good, huge! I had the Tempura chicken noodle salad, it was tasty. We also had the grilled vegetables, I think those were my favourite! so perfectly grilled, seasoned , and delicious! The beer is great, and the live music made for a nice evening out!

Date of visit: September 2018