“Great place for hungry travellers.”

Canyon's Edge Steakhouse & Grilll
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We loved the decor, the view, the service, the big screen tv and the food. Not too expensive either.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

When for dinner at the canyon edge in golden set on the patio to view is spectacular.my wife had the apple wood smoked salmon salad and I had the marinaded 10 oz n-y ,it was so good fresh and It's just happen they had a new menu that same night they are doing the wright thing.her server was so nice and friendly.can wait to go back to golden the canyon edge good food friendly staff best view in town.check it out!

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Can't say more than that! Staff were friendly, and everything I ate on the menu was amazing. Some of the best soups!
I ate here about 15 times at least while I was here so I have had it all and cannot complain! Prices are quite high, but it was good!

Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

I really appreciate your nice comments and am very pleased that you had a great stay!
Curt Thorne

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Food was very good. Hubby had steak and crab cakes. I had Crispy Chicken Salad. Service was very slow, but the waitress was very nice.

Curt T, Owner at Canyon's Edge Steakhouse & Grilll, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

I personally apologize for the slow service, it is certainly not "the norm" as we are very proud of our timely delivery record. I am pleased that you found the food very good however and welcome the chance to see you again sometime.

Respectfully, Curt Thorne

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Beautiful view with freindly, personable staff and great food.