“Small Town Chinese Food”
Review of Oriental Palace

Oriental Palace
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Invermere
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Typical of western Canadian small town Chinese food.Friendly staff,handy to the downtown area this restaurant has a decent smorg on Wednesdays.Not a diet for a sport week-end,but a good place for an after game celebration.The smorg is a good chance to try out several menu options but be ready as it can be very busy.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We had take out and were impressed with the qualify of food and the freshness. In talking to another couple that was eating here they also had a really good meal. If you're craving good Western Chinese Food in Invermere look no further.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Oriental Palace is a typical westernized Chinese restaurant. Cheap mass produced decor and cheap mass produced food. Most of it deep fried. I won't lie. I liked what I had because it's what I wanted. I got the two item combo. The combos come with chicken fried rice and I chose ginger beef and vegetable beef satay as my two items. It was all tasty, greasy and surprisingly filling. I really have no complaints. It was everything I expected.

1  Thank Darnell B
Reviewed 9 January 2017

My husband and I decided to have some Chinese food and this restaurant was on main street and had a buffet . It was fairly decent. It seems like a lot of the locals hang out on buffet night.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I listed as average although it's likely be a little better than that. A fair number of menu choices and the veggies are fresh cut. Meat cuts appear to be bulk prepped and then sizzled in a wok for serving and the mein noodles a bit sparse of meat content with of all things 'lettuce' for filler.

Will satisfy the occasional craving for Asian cuisine. The BBQ pork is good as is the ginger beef and salt and peppered chicken.