My experience was mixed. It's a beautiful resort and I received good value, but a couple of things really impacted the experience. On day 1, we had an issue with the toilet not flushing properly, so they sent a maintenance person with a plunger. He cleared the clog, but the flushing was still very weak, which is why it clogged in the first place. When we notified someone the next day that it still wasn't working properly, they said no rooms of the same category were available on our floor, so they couldn't move us, but they'll send up someone with some Drano. A different maintenance person came up and tried to fix it and said it was the best he could do. It still wasn't working. At this point, I would have liked to see an offer to move us to another room nearby, even if it is an upgrade. If a basic service in the room is broken, you should move the guests
Also when we came back from golf at 4:30 in the afternoon, our room was not made up and we did not have the do not disturb sign up. When we notified the front desk they seemed puzzled. We asked for it to be cleaned and for some fresh towels. After returning from the pool, they just delivered towels. I would have liked to have seen them actually clean the room.
I think room cleaning and a functioning toilet are basics that a hotel should provide to their guests, so that's why in spite of an otherwise lovely resort with great amenities, my experience was soured.
Nice things about the resort: Really close to a Tim Hortons if you needs a fix. Beautifull indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub area. Standard rooms are small, but worked for us, and they have a fridge, microwave, bar sink and really comfy batrobes (this is the first time I've ever really considered buying the hotel bathrobe)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with gorgeous Rocky Mountain views and a staff that loves outdoor pursuits as much as you do. After a day on our onsite championship golf courses or nearby ski slopes, float in the stunning indoor or outdoor pool. A soothing treat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your Copper Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Point Hotel Invermere
- Copper Point Resort Invermere, British Columbia