“Older, but friendly and clean....a little smelly though!!”

Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mission
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We bunked up with my sister and her daughter for a soccer tourney this past weekend and our stay was nice and clean, and the kids loved the pool. The staff was super friendly and it seemed that everyone on my niece's team had a nice stay too. It is an older, sort of darker roomed hotel (if that makes sense) and the rooms had a very distinct smokers smell ....probably due to the hotel being older and the rooms at one time must have been smoking. I have to mention the 3rd floor restaurant "Rockwell's"...if you are there on a Sunday you need to try the brunch buffet - amazing!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We have been staying at the Best Western in Mission for some five years now when we attend a curling bonspiel in Mission. We always enjoy our stay and are treated extemely well by the management and staff. Rooms are clean and comfy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stayed for 2 nights at the property. Staff were excellent - kind and helpful. Room was clean and beds were extremely comfy. Furnishings were a little dated but in good shape and no flat screen (older style TV). Pool and hot tub facilities were very good. My only negative was that the complimentary breakfast was just okay...we were there at 9:15am both mornings (closes at 10am) and they ran out of the egg option one day and the pasteries were almost gone both days and limited fruit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My experience was very good. The only thing that marred it was the neglect of the front desk at check in advising what is included in the continental breakfast. I have not been to a hotel in years where sausage and eggs, or a bacon/egg wrap were on the menu of choice. So we showed up closer to the end of the breakfast hour, thinking we would only be getting cereal, fruit, toast, that sort of thing. Otherwise, after a night out with the girls, we could have used a nice hearty breakfast. One of those perks you tell all your friends about, you know. Enjoyed the heated pool and the hot tub also.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I booked this at short notice as I decided to take an early train into Vancouver rather than drive through a predicted snow storm. The member of staff who handled the booking was very helpful as was the person on check in. The room I was given was at the end of the building on the 3rd floor and was very, very cold. I rang the front desk who told me to turn the heater up to max and the room would warm up in 10 minutes. Rather than wait in the cold I went to the restaurant for a coffee, came back 30 minutes later and found the room as cold as I had left it. I was then moved by a very apologetic receptionist to another third floor room that was equally chilly. By this point I was not only cold but tired - the corridors were warm - why not the rooms? I finally ended up in a room on the second floor and by propping open the door and turning on the bathroom heater I reached a point where I could remove my winter jacket. I mentioned this not very welcoming experience the next morning at check out and was told that I should have requested that the heating be put on in my room prior to my arrival?! (I did get a good nights sleep and got my train so it wasn't a total waste of money.)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JaneE1956
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mission
10.6 km away
11.4 km away
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn
#4 of 13 in Abbotsford

Been to Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge

Address: 32281 Lougheed Hwy, Mission, British Columbia V2V 1A3, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Mission
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mission
Price Range: ₹ 5,234 - ₹ 7,133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Mission