We (family of four) have stayed here many times and always loved it. The other reviews describe Beach Acres well. A very quiet and restful setting. I think the Ocean View cottages are best. Bring your bikes - you can ride through Rathtrevor Park to a path to the Englishman River delta; and there's a lovely bike trail from downtown Parksville all the way to Qualicum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests tell us a holiday at Beach Acres Resort reminds them to slow their pace down for some golf, a walk on the beach, to read the book Oprah recommended, and most importantly, to spend time with friends and family. Our cottages and townhouses are a home away from home you can comfortably call your own - time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Acres Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Acres Hotel Parksville
- Beach Acres Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island