Once again, I opted for the Podollan while I was in Salmon Arm for Business. And once again, Podollan staff went above and beyond.
They noted my room preferences and had me set up for a quick check In and out. I needed some directions and recommendations for a running trail and they were happy to provide me with a map and suggestions.
By far this is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at.
The beds are to die for, the rooms are quiet, clean and modern. The pool and hot tub are beautiful and there are trails right outside the hotel entrance.
And don't fleet to go to Table 24; one of the best places to eat in town is right in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in our custom built, locally owned and operated luxury boutique hotel with all the features of local lifestyle, from individually decorated spacious rooms, free Wifi and deluxe continental breakfast, to friendly caring staff, at an affordable price. Take in the cultural journey, the authentic lifestyle and experience the outdoor adventure of Salmon Arm, BC. We are close to everything. Imagine yourself in a Podollan Inn guest room with views of the Lake, mountains, or the pool, gardens and 18 acres of forested trails. Request a poolside room with a patio and relax outside with access to our stunning pool. Or enjoy a free pass to the aquatic centre. Taste local fresh flavours at Table 24, Triple Diamond rated. End your day in a pillow top bed with premium linens. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Podollan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Podollan Inn And Spa
- Podollan Hotel Salmon Arm
- Podollan Inn Salmon Arm, British Columbia